Did you know that the pattern of language you use constantly affects your daily life? How is that? Read on to find out.
Here are a few highlights:
1) Bad or swear words have a bad effect on your environment. People in your surroundings pick up the bad vibes and respond the same to you. So how can you rectify the problem? Start complimenting and using genuine praiseworthy words with other people. Immediately their vibration level would rise and you start feeling empowered. Additionally those people will communicate with you in a good language too.
2) Usage of bad language could severe relationships and close bonds and even it might cost your job and assets. Do be careful about what language you use. Practice and practice and have great command over the language you use.
3) If you use good language with everybody including your family and colleagues at work, you climb up the ladder of success real fast. You spread your wings in your career and soar. Your bonding with your family becomes so much better.
4) Usage of bad language could throw you off cruelly into a bottomless pit and you could have difficulty coming out of it. However, do not lose hope. Take the company of friends and family to support you and gradually improve how you say something. It could literally turn your life around.
5) When you use good language, you portray a good and strong personality which makes people drawn to you. When you use bad language you sound and look repulsive and repel people away.
So how do you actually turn your bad language into a good one? Try to understand which ones are bad words. They could be for instance, bitch, bastard, jerk, rascal, rogue and so on. If you can address the people in your life with dignity, people will treat you the same. Some of the good ways of addressing people could be, "That good gentleman", "This beautiful lady", "The charming child" and so on.
Remember each and every human being on this earth craves for a feeling of importance. Give them that and make them happy. It will make your day as well.
Usage of good language over bad language will always win. So why not decide to be a winner in life by using good, comforting and encouraging words? Be gentle, not harsh. Be cool, not angry. Be generous, not cruel.
Definitely if you follow the ways to use good language in life that I mention here, you are bound for success and happiness. So why not change yourself for the better? Nowadays there are lots of available self improvements kits with eBooks, audio and videos. Invest yourself in them and you will benefit greatly.